Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I shouldn't have to do housework!



I'm a Princess. I behave like a Princess and I like to be called Princess. So why, oh why am I doing housework? Princesses don't do housework...they have people to do housework for them! I need a maid...yeps, that's what I am going to do. Get a Pea Maid! 

Healthy Body and Ex-Girlfriend's Junk are two more of the awesome items available in the MadPea Squeaky Clean Gacha set available at the Arcade Gacha until the end of March. It comes with a fully adjustable pose and is perfect household clutter to make your SL home just that little bit more realistic. Grab yours while you can! 50L$ per play






1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going through out these day. Budapest free tours

    ReplyDelete