Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Perfumed Cutlass Hunt Gifts: Wicked Sin


The hunt finds attention in the blogs: See here http://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/perfumed-cutlass.html  and here http://fabfree.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/legend-of-the-perfumed-cutlass-part-1/

 So many great gifts. And here you see more: Today we talk to Yuna Khaos, owner of Wicked Sin:


Yuna: "Well my products are all clothes and I usually make nothing I wouldn't wear myself. I have done a few items by request that are not me but hey you never know. I don't believe there is any set theme to my products at all. I kind of just make whatever i get the whim for and when i get inspired by something. So it might fall from your bdsm to you cutie every day outfits. Goth is thrown in as well as many other things.  I love creating. And Making clothes, hopefully awesome clothes lol, is a way for me to do that.





I try to make it a point to create something new every week and something that everyone will like. I am slowly trying ot work my nerve up to make mens clothes. But men seem to be way picker about clothing in sl than women. which i find strange but hey it's SL so nothing is normal and everything is welcomed. I am always open to try and create new things and ideas, doesn't' mean i can but i will try."



MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Yuna: For the female hunters I created a goth female pirate outfit. that is made out of purple and black velvet. the skirt is ragged and has some purple cross on the front.


Yuna: For the men I made a black and red pirate outfit white the long full coat. More of a traditional pirate, al though i did think for a moment about going the Johnny Depp way but i decided against it. Thought there was probably enough of that floating around.


How to play the hunt: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/09/perfumed-cutlass-hunt-how-to-start.html



No comments:

Post a Comment