Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Perfumed Cutlass Hunt Gifts: Just Because


The Hunt has already many players and finds attention in the blogs, because of the great gifts. Today we talk to Annie Meson, she owns together with Terk Sak *Just BECAUSE*:


Annie Melson: "My store*Just BECAUSE* is a true labor of love. Love for my family and love for creating. It all started because of cancer. Not a fun reason to start a business, but it was my way of helping my family survive the mounting bills. Everything I do I do with my family in mind to take care of them.  I enjoy creating normal everyday modern clothing for people in Second Life to enjoy, giving them a full range of items to choose from – casual, business, formal, and swimwear – that is original, hand-painted and full of quality. Each piece is a piece of artwork in my mind, each little stitch, each little crease and fold. And love is put into each one of these things."

See here some of her latest releases:




And find here the prize for the hunters:



Annie Melson: "I wanted to keep with the theme of the pirate hunt so I made a skull and crossbones t-shirt with a bit of blood splattered on it. I thought it quite fitting for the hunt! :D

Grab these great prizes along with 15 others!

Here you find, all what you need to know to join thePerfumed Cutlass Hunt: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/09/perfumed-cutlass-hunt-how-to-start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment